THIS EVENT IS EXPIRED–
Summer in Haltia and Nuuksio
What to do and experience in Haltia this summer:
- Wild and crazy - World’s funniest wildlife pictures exhibition is open in Haltia until 3.11.2019. Good laughs are guaranteed, read more >>
- Experience the Finnish nature through our main exhibition and see also our temporary exhibitions - all with one ticket.
You get a free entry with Helsinki Card!
- Enjoy a delicious and fresh lunch. Nature on your plate lunch is served daily at our restaurant Haltia. Read more >>
- Hike at the nature trails near Haltia and enjoy a nice campfire at our teepee. Read more >>
- Wine in the Woods -exploration into a world, where wine and the forest meet. Event is held at Nuuksion Pohjoinen Portti. Book here >>
- Spend the night in the tree with Tentsile Experience. Read more and make a reservation >>
- Rent a fatbike and go for a ride in Nuuksio. Read more and book here >>
- Take a cruise on a Viking Boat to ancient rock paintings at Nuuksio Pitkäjärvi -lake. Read more and book here >>
Haltia Shop -webstore is open! Buy your ticket to Haltia in advance and book a guided tour to Nuuksio here >>
Visit us and let the nature touch you!
Finnish Nature Centre Haltia is open every day from 10 to 18.
Haltia’s Opening hours and ticket prices >>
Plan your day in the nature. Public transportation takes you easily to Nuuksio where hiking trails and related services are waiting to be discovered. Read more >>
Happiness is fresh air, nature and silence. Nuuksio National Park offers a wealth of opportunities for outdoor pursuits or taking a moment to quietly relax. There is a possibility to participate different guided tours during summer or just enjoy self-guided summer excursions. Book your place for excursions in advance and experience the national heritage of the metropolitan area!